A place to share civic or other car videos
By FG2_Andrew
#293547 poor EG :thumbdown:

nice color, doe.
By FG2_Andrew
Civic_HatchSI wrote:looks like the wheels are gonna fall off

for real. i like low offset on a clean hatch, but the fad is out of hand now. dudes are more worried about having stretched tires than a reliable car.. and when you call them out on their POS, they say something like, "my wheels cost more than your car"

hellaflushisnewfastandfurious.jpg
By RL-521
#293612 diamond racing steelies look so right on a hatch.
By slowj1
#293626 is it me, or are the front tires bald?
By TrailerTrash
#293631 meh...

im a huge fan of DRW but plain jane white ones are so played out. so is the whole zero offset thing. Im so tempted to buy a set of 13x5.5 diamonds just to replace my stock steelies :lol:

just me or does the wheel look very bent at 0:10 :eh:
By Ajax1989
#293644 Garbage.. I'm sick of this hellaflush shit.. kinda glad I don't own a civic anymore lol
By FG2_Andrew
#293669 nothing wrong with nice stance, but that's excessive. slammed is cool, flush is not.
By teal_dx
#293677 Yeah the rear wheel does look bent in the video. I'm going to go against everyone else and say that while excessively slammed, this car would look better with a set of staggered alloy wheels instead of cheap diamond racing steelies.
Yeah it's hella flush & not hella functional - love it or hate it.
Since it's clearly not a race car at those specs, why run Diamond Racing steelies instead of a nice looking 2/3 pc rim? If the rest of the body was beat up or had some rust then Diamond Racing steelies would seem more in place. But the body & paint is mint and with all the work put into the car, it seems like they went with the easiest & cheapest route for wheels.
By kapow
teal_dx wrote:Yeah the rear wheel does look bent in the video. I'm going to go against everyone else and say that while excessively slammed, this car would look better with a set of staggered alloy wheels instead of cheap diamond racing steelies.
Since it's clearly not a race car at those specs, why run Diamond Racing steelies instead of a nice looking 2/3 pc rim? If the rest of the body was beat up or had some rust then Diamond Racing steelies would seem more in place. But the body & paint is mint and with all the work put into the car, it seems like they went with the easiest & cheapest route for wheels.

Exactly what I was thinking, they didn't cheap out on the paint/bodywork so why did they cheap out on the wheels, beats me.
By TrailerTrash
kapow wrote:
teal_dx wrote:Yeah the rear wheel does look bent in the video. I'm going to go against everyone else and say that while excessively slammed, this car would look better with a set of staggered alloy wheels instead of cheap diamond racing steelies.

Exactly what I was thinking, they didn't cheap out on the paint/bodywork so why did they cheap out on the wheels, beats me.

because its trendy and he fallows the crowds