A place to share civic or other car videos
By asianrob
#281401 http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/10 ... camry.aspx

pretty impressive!
By TrailerTrash
#281404 what for engine is that? i dont know a gosh darn thing about toyotas
By DontHateonEG8
#281405 probably like a celica engine. 700+ for a FWD sounds like a worthless investment to me. catching grip will suck, but bragging about the numbers must be hella nice!
By chrono404
DontHateonEG8 wrote:probably like a celica engine. 700+ for a FWD sounds like a worthless investment to me. catching grip will suck, but bragging about the numbers must be hella nice!

x2

Friend of mine has a 479.8 WHP turbo h22 civic sedan and cant catch traction for shit.
By 1ACarlos
#281436 Not bad.
By asianrob
#281460 thats the 1VZ-FE the V6 motor found in teh 92-01 camry v6/ es300/avalon/highlander/sennia

you can tell by how the motor sits. and where the head is. and that it has 3 coil packs on one side should be the most obvious give away lol.

if it was the 4cycl. like the 5sfe or 3s ge or and variation that came in the celica/camry. the head would be more towards the fire wall.
By DontHateonEG8
asianrob wrote:thats the 1VZ-FE the V6 motor found in teh 92-01 camry v6/ es300/avalon/highlander/sennia

you can tell by how the motor sits. and where the head is. and that it has 3 coil packs on one side should be the most obvious give away lol.

if it was the 4cycl. like the 5sfe or 3s ge or and variation that came in the celica/camry. the head would be more towards the fire wall.
:whatever:
haha
By asianrob
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
asianrob wrote:thats the 1VZ-FE the V6 motor found in teh 92-01 camry v6/ es300/avalon/highlander/sennia

:whatever:
haha

lol