A place to share civic or other car videos
By chrono404
#227713 Video was lame but the the fact their is a K20 CR-Z is awesome. It was only a matter of time.

I hope honda sees the light and decides to stuff K20's into the Fit and the CR-Z.

I would be the first in line to buy a K20 Fit if Honda ever had the stones to make and sell one. Heck I would still get one even if it had the shitty k20a3.
By Classiccarsrule85
#227807 id be in line to get the crz k20 i loves me a crx and as the rexs around me are rust prone to the max id go crz lol but id probaly have to sell a bit of things in the process just to get a decent down payment and stuff like that and have that car as my main car but then again that being a new car=reliability wont be an issue lol unlike my used cars that are fix and repair dailys lol if you wanna call it that there always an issue with one of them....

x2 on the video sucking its mainly a teaser video with a drawn out stare at a decal of the shop lol....

i do have to say honda has made some great 1.6l's and the fact that it would be turbod from the factory probaly will put the insurance price at right around alot but we will see we will see.....