A place to share civic or other car videos
By Mordiiax
#226197 Me and some friends had a really great time with GT5, beer and an improvised playseat this weekend :D

By {ikon}EM1
#226243 ^^^^ohhhh man I'm SOOOOO jealous of ur set up... and how responsive is that wheel??? And what kind is it???
By andyc
#226259 lol, awesome!
By Carfanatic
#226261 GT5 IS PERFECT! Have it from the relase date!! :thumb:
By Mordiiax
#226320 GT5 is NOTHING without a steering wheel! It is a Logitech G25 but they say G27 is better for heel/toe :P
I was so amazed by it and in the first corner i moved my body to counter the weight shifting and i realized that the seat did not move - it was just a game. Hard to beat that feeling in the winter with the EG locked in the garage ;)
By jayEGR
#226323 damn i want this game so bad
By {ikon}EM1
#226327 ^^^^ bro if u r a car enthusiasts then get this game... hands down the best car game for the ps3... its like what mordiiax said its almost real till u realize that its a simulator...
imma put together a bucket seat and wheel combo so it really feels like I'm in the cockpit of a car...
By andyc
#226342 think im gonna have to invest :)
By ohDirka
#226546 I'm actually disappointed with it. I think there were a lot of things left out and as far as tuning goes Forza blows GT5 out of the water.
By jaydeem09
#226567 i have to agree with you on that one buddy
By 1ACarlos
#226940 I agree with Forza being more user friendly and customizing is a plus and still love the game. GT5 I love for the fact that it's more realistic as a driving simulator and it's really about racing your car not about how good it looks.
By ghskid06
#226944 I'm all for realism also. Always been a gt fan. Best simulator always :woot: and now with damage :)
By Gorveatt
1ACarlos wrote:I agree with Forza being more user friendly and customizing is a plus and still love the game. GT5 I love for the fact that it's more realistic as a driving simulator and it's really about racing your car not about how good it looks.

You sure about that?

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/12/09/vide ... realistic/

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/12/05/vide ... o-kart-64/
By Gorveatt
#226954 I haven't played GT5 yet, so i can't compare physics, from what i've seen for simulation, you can't call it a simulator without full damage, and to be able to bounce off a wall unscathed and continue on without issue isn't even close to a simulation