A place to share civic or other car videos
By JUICE
#183216 a guru on the local forum said the flywheel exploded... :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0TxZFDLa3w
Last edited by JUICE on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Classiccarsrule85
#183224 wow lol that was some explosion i bet the camera guy or photo guy near that guardrail nearly shit his pants that was damn close to him almost like a damn grenade....

Also on a side not i like the youtube pussys making their scuffles on videos like this
Saying how toyotas would never do this lol dont even have to defend a honda against a toyota jsut walk away from a guy who says that ive had more problems with my camrys motor than anything lol....

Anyhow thats what happens what the motor says fuck you car im gonna beat you to the finish line.....
By Red-eg
#183236 insane
By JUICE
#183243 speaking of engines blowing....

here's a guy on my local forum racing a riced out eclipse and scattering his K20 down the freeway yesterday...

his buddy did the good ole' 3-2 shift..... ouch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtaB3oUsVJQ
By marvinp8700
#183289 shit to both of those
By JUICE
Chad was very insistent on getting a race in with this amigo, and his mom in the car. 60 roll, starting in 3rd... video shows everything you need to know

my stock rsx-s vs...

and the final kill of the race...
notice the large oil spot on the flat bed. that's after sitting on the side of the highway for 1½ hours.

so i'm in need of a K20a2 asap. i drive my car 800-1000miles a week for work.
By Classiccarsrule85
#184022 :jawdrop:

Im surprized that there was no shrapnal that injured anyone damn..... but hey look on the brightside....trans mounts allright and crank is still good just needs a new block, trans clutch flywheel and the damn torsion bar setup(front subframe it think?)

and i like how theres just one trans bolt (to block left in the motor)

but damn that was a explosion like a damn grenade....

and could always be worse he could be less an arm or dead or someone else could have gotten injured....
By BurqueB16
#184300 we should make an blown engine thread cus both of those are funny as hell!
By Benj
#184330 wow that just blows my mind. like wtf... wow... thats really all i can think of saying... wow just wow.... mmmm microwave it... maybe it will improve???? :? :?