A place to share civic or other car videos
By Chance
#182494 That's cheating... I can't view Youtube at work.... screen shot the best part and post it up as a picture!
By Carfanatic
Chance wrote:That's cheating... I can't view Youtube at work.... screen shot the best part and post it up as a picture!

Best part in the video :oops:

By blk92hb
#182515 rofl thats great thats the best video ive seen and the fat guuy in the mini is great :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By 3kkl3sia
Chance wrote:That's cheating... I can't view Youtube at work.... screen shot the best part and post it up as a picture!

haha the whole video is the best part. look at it later....
its pretty much a xB running from the cops for 45 minutes but the best parts cut into a 5 minute video
By chilango41
#182552 Haha that picture made it lol!
Since youtube is blocked at work :cry:
By Chance
#182557 lol.. I'll look later then.
By {ikon}EM1
#182589 Dude.... chance UR MYH BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!! Ur sooo much cooler than me :thumb:
If u want to c it at work use https://www.kproxy.com that's what i use.....
Last edited by {ikon}EM1 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Chance
#182593 It is. 8)
By 3kkl3sia
#182604 haha tell me you wouldn't doubt that was chance dressed like a women with a boosted xB
By hatchie
#182655 id believe it
By Gorveatt
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Dude.... chance UR MYH BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!! Ur sooo much cooler than me :thumb:
If u want to c it at work use https://www.kproxy.com that's what i use.....

Proxies are blocked at work for me :( and the admin gets an email for all sites brought up as well, so if they miss one they just block it the next time they update :(

I'll have to look at this when i get home, cause i'm in the mood for a good laugh
By chrono404
#183010 Funny stuff right there, that Scion pulled pretty good away from those cops.