A place to share civic or other car videos
By jon doyle
#190912 it must have the b16a aka in ireland sir brakes an hubs if thats the case

is their anylink for this or these conversions?
By OleFolk
#190927 that is sooo sick im lovin it
By blk92hb
#194344 well everyone i got some news on this civic its in the new import tunner mag. it is running a s2k motor and trans but it has s13 front steering and suspension. it also has a s13 rear suspension, a r200 diff and a home made exhaust made from other cars. but all i got to say is that it is a very nice car that has been made into a rat rod :thumb:
By jon doyle
#194440 where can i get the import tuner mag..as im in ireland..an not sure if they have this mag is shops?
By blk92hb
#194453 here is there web sit you can order some from them
http://www.importtuner.com/index.html
By jon doyle
#194744 do yave a link to the civic on the mag as i cant find it on their website at all??
By TrailerTrash
jon doyle wrote:do yave a link to the civic on the mag as i cant find it on their website at all??

if they had it on their website there would be no reason for you to buy their magazine :D
By Spitfire Riggz
#194759 Dammmm! That car is sexy as hell. Props to the hatch drifting Fwd also! Thats awesome!
By blk92hb
#194815 I get the mag in a month in advance so next month they should have it on there web site
By jon doyle
#196392 will i have to wait till then to order it?

as im in ireland an i want to see that civic :)
By blk92hb
#196486 Idk i would order them this month and hope to get it. Its a sight to see!
By jon doyle
#196497 ok but do you reckon id get the magazine if i ordered it..as i dont want to pay money for a magazine that i wont receive if ya get me