A place to share civic or other car videos
By Dippin_EG
#174459 great vid. even though im tired as fawk, i definitely watched the hell out of it. :thumb: :thumb:

I like it when he looked up at the camera after he passed the ferrari like 'whats up, bitchez'
By slowj1
#174514 I thought he was going to chase down the white car that was in front of him when the video started...and not the slow guy driving the ferrari
By Dippin_EG
#174525 yeah, some of that was probably driver error on the ferrari's part, but none the less.. it looked bad on the ferrari drivers part :lol:

think if you were in your expensive ferrari, and the kid behind you is ON YOUR ASS in his 'comparatively' cheap civic. Dude in the Rrari probably just didnt want to get accidentally bumped or tapped so he backed off. :lol:
By BurqueB16
Dippin_EG wrote:yeah, some of that was probably driver error on the ferrari's part, but none the less.. it looked bad on the ferrari drivers part :lol:

think if you were in your expensive ferrari, and the kid behind you is ON YOUR ASS in his 'comparatively' cheap civic. Dude in the Rrari probably just didnt want to get accidentally bumped or tapped so he backed off. :lol:

no he just got PWND! :twisted: the front wheel drive is so much better suited for a tight track like this one. a v12 RWD and corners dont mix, too much weight and power in the wrong places :thumbdown:
By {ikon}EM1
#174543 i cant see it!!!!!!!! :x stupid work internet :x
By Classiccarsrule85
#174545 freaking awesome just means if it was in an eg it'd be that much faster lol.....im sure given the right amount of time with a eg and ls vtec like what he has he coulda caught up to that white car as well....
By Dippin_EG
BurqueB16 wrote:
Dippin_EG wrote:yeah, some of that was probably driver error on the ferrari's part, but none the less.. it looked bad on the ferrari drivers part :lol:

no he just got PWND! :twisted: the front wheel drive is so much better suited for a tight track like this one. a v12 RWD and corners dont mix, too much weight and power in the wrong places :thumbdown:

they do mix with a thing that luxury cars have... its called traction control :lol:

But your right. all those ferraris with v12s and RWD definitely werent made for the track same with porsche and Audi lol :roll:
By JDM_adam
BurqueB16 wrote:

LOL im pretty sure the driver of the £100,000 ferrari probably wasnt going flat out, I know i wouldnt want to crash a car like that.
By slowj1
#174807 V-12? I hope you werent talking about the ferrair in this video...