A place to share civic or other car videos
By chrono404
eg84dr wrote:this is such a sick video
such good editing

x2

Love the scene of the cops just chilling next to their police car. We need bad ass events like this in Seattle.
By drewbuisness
#174296 damnnn! dats inspiration man
By TrailerTrash
#174310 this coupe = sex
By {ikon}EM1
TrailerTrash wrote:this coupe = sex

is that a napa hat???????!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :lol: :lol: :headbang: :weee:
By teal_dx
#174413 I guess the coupe is alright... rusted hood, diamond racing steelies, roof rack... nothing we haven't seen before. Although the extended studs are a nice touch!

I was kinda into it at first, but now the tire stretching rims past the fender is all over the place. All the camber is horrible for handling, kiss your wheel bearings goodbye, and having to pull/beat out your car's rear 1/4 and front fender JUST to put on a set of wheels? Especially if they are just a set of Diamond Racing steelies.
It may look cool but I don't think it's worth ruining your body, suspension & bearings, and making your car handle like crap.

Now on a RWD drift car maybe... But lets see honda owners do something that the VW owners didn't do first :thumb:

Props to Hella Flush for being on top of such a big trend, but lets see something we have not seen before. As soon as people started beating the hell out of their civic to roll 0 offsets, it was pretty much the beginning of the end.

Watch me eat my words when i find a good deal on some low offset rare wheels that I fall in love with :lol:
By speedracer1094
#174486 You did an awesome job with the video editing. The lighting and videography was right on. You have real talent. :thumb:
By jamminator
speedracer1094 wrote:You did an awesome job with the video editing. The lighting and videography was right on. You have real talent. :thumb:

Ha i wish i made this video. i just posted it up here cause i thought you guys mite enjoy it. by no means am I into the hella flush fad i just thought it looked pretty sweet. function over form baby!