A place to share civic or other car videos
By ikon
#172610 i respect ur cause....... i read the comments, man people are harsh. i liked it. :thumb:
By Lowkei
#172653 Thanks Bud!!
By ohDirka
#172689 Bad ass video man. It was well put together and I agree that people are harsh on there its ridiculous sometimes. Keep up the good work. :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#172700 Holy shit that was an epic video!! So well done, must have been hard to make ! I really want a xbox and forza now :(

:thumb: awesomenessss :thumb:
By pinky
#172708 I drift with the s13, and it does amazing. I don't see the point in drifting in an American car. Kinda kills the purpose.

Nice video.
By ikon
pinky wrote:I drift with the s13, and it does amazing. I don't see the point in drifting in an American car. Kinda kills the purpose.

Nice video.

if u mean rwd and front engine then i dont get it...... maybe u mean the weight distribution of " american cars". man vipers kill shit......... :?
By Benj
#172853 DUDE EPIC :thumb: :thumb: GF said she even liked the vid.. made some ww2 comment about the beginning and then she kinda went into this blah blah blah mode.... :lol:
By LaMbErT*
ilmcrx wrote:DUDE EPIC :thumb: :thumb: GF said she even liked the vid.. made some ww2 comment about the beginning and then she kinda went into this blah blah blah mode.... :lol:

love that comment.... :thumb: