A place to share civic or other car videos
By JUICE
ikon wrote:i just read this whole fucking argument and havent even watched the video yet........WTF.

dont waste your time. this argument is better :thumb: :lol:
By LaMbErT*
#172955 ur arguments fail...

"i didn't know Uncle Ben's putting cars in their 2 min rice packages"

this comment is a win tho....
By marvinp8700
#172986 god damn. another one for "the jacking section"
By JUICE
#172994 What? are the comments for this lame video THAT important? this isn't exactly a tech discussion, so who cares? hardly anyone posts in this section anyway. and, this thread is called "colab of rice".... seriously? thread jack? we're having an argument about RICE!

:roll:

When i first started posting on this site, i got warned for doing some serious bashing on peoples threads with riced cars. I learned my lesson and behave myself now. This just pissed me off, and i couldn't keep quiet. I had no intention of taking it into the "poll" thread also, but if you read it, you'll see why i had to partake in the "thread jack".
By marvinp8700
JUICE wrote:What? are the comments for this lame video THAT important? this isn't exactly a tech discussion, so who cares? hardly anyone posts in this section anyway. and, this thread is called "colab of rice".... seriously? thread jack? we're having an argument about RICE!

:roll:

When i first started posting on this site, i got warned for doing some serious bashing on peoples threads with riced cars. I learned my lesson and behave myself now. This just pissed me off, and i couldn't keep quiet. I had no intention of taking it into the "poll" thread also, but if you read it, you'll see why i had to partake in the "thread jack".

i just enjoy talkin shit to all you phegs 8)

oh and the "jacking" reference refers more to masturbating then actual thread "jacking"
By Dippin_EG
#173031 i have some rice to offer LOL :lol: :lol:

By Dippin_EG
#173045 Japanese car with ram air hood = KILLING american Car with ram hood...... in other words..... you fail!!! :lol: :lol: 8)
By DontHateonEG8
Dippin_EG wrote:Japanese car with ram air hood = KILLING american Car with ram hood...... in other words..... you fail!!! :lol: :lol: 8)

how do you know that its an actual ram air slot. could be like all mustangs just plastic filled.
also could be the stock, non gt piece of shit with a fucked up engine.
dont judge the book by its cover :lol: :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#173061 then it could have a corvette Zr1 ngine swap in it... what you gotta say about that nugka???? huh lol
By marvinp8700
JUICE wrote:^^ don't be mad cause i jump into your games on occasion and make you look like a scrub :P

damn. been tryin to level up all the sniper rifles. that shit has had a massive effect on my kd ratio.