haha
:hehe:
By DontHateonEG8
kinta94 wrote:those cars look ruined
its rice on top of rice
they should have spent that money in the engine
haha
:hehe:

can i see your car? If its truly "JDM" or even close to being clean than i would give you a pass on shit talking. hmmm?
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
By JUICE
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
JUICE wrote:^^ can we see your car?

or not ready to get flamed?

i think you already have! :shock:

a slow, 4dr with a wing, is a FAIL
By asianrob
#172816 i seen a few cars on there that arnt rice that FD2 2 S2K's white EK.... i hate how that fucking ball all that shit up.. i see more fucking riced out domestics here then any civics..
By DontHateonEG8
JUICE wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:not rocking a wing anymore :cry:

are you still "rocking" a bodykit?

sorry that im not following the new trend: lip kit with fogs.
holy shit OEM is making a comeback since 1992-1995!!!!

just so you know, body kits will make a comeback because everyone will be tired of seeing their own cars next to them at the traffic light.

people have a tendency of being different. remember high school days?

sorry that i have a body kit.
sorry my car is slow.
proud that your car is fast. Im sure you show evos and 350z's who's boss.
but wait a minute - wouldnt that make you a ricer for having a large ego?
i think so... but hey, what should my opinion matter, I have a bodykit!!!!!
By JUICE
#172846 ^^ it's not an ego thing. I just have an addiction to going fast and a honda is a great budget platform to do so, and i've always loved EG hatchys :thumb:

YOU are why people think are cars are a joke, and i do enjoy giving them a little surprise.
By DontHateonEG8
#172849 im the reason why, right? cause i go around and ask people if they want to race, right?

...or is it the bodykit? cause other makes and models do not share "the pain of the bodykit", right?

and it is ego thing. unless your packing a k20 or equally powerful engine your "fast factor" is seen as a joke amongst other car communities. sorry to break it to you. amongst the civic community it seen cool and fast, but not everywhere else.

cant wait to see your FS: thread once you get that speeding ticket, hot cheeto!
By Dippin_EG
#172855 i like it when JUICE gets on DonthateonEG8 for his bodykit. :lol:
By JUICE
DontHateonEG8 wrote:im the reason why, right? cause i go around and ask people if they want to race, right?

...or is it the bodykit? cause other makes and models do not share "the pain of the bodykit", right?

and it is ego thing. unless your packing a k20 or equally powerful engine your "fast factor" is seen as a joke amongst other car communities. sorry to break it to you. amongst the civic community it seen cool and fast, but not everywhere else.

cant wait to see your FS: thread once you get that speeding ticket, hot cheeto!

dude, i go to the drag strip every weekend in the summer. trust me, i know my car is not "fast".

and i know you dont go around asking people to race. In your car, you can only pull off farty sounding ricer fly-bys at best..

:lol: