A place to share civic or other car videos
By ChicagoMike
#165115 I changed the link to a Photobucket link insted of a Facebook link. Should be easier to view this way. :thumb:
By chrono404
#165116 Cool Video, I remember seeing parts of it over time.

One question i am sure people will have, Is the chance that edited this the chance on the forum? Its possible as your both in Arizona.
By ChicagoMike
#165120 Nope, its a different Chance. Its not Civic-EG's favorite member. :lol:
By 3kkl3sia
#165122 Car has come along way. Looks like it rips.
What kind of time was it putting down?
You should have shown the whole drag part!
By ChicagoMike
3kkl3sia wrote:Car has come along way. Looks like it rips.

Yeah, she gets up pretty good. The vid of me at the track is from like 3+ years ago. The car only went 13.1 on a drag radial, with me shifting like a lil school girl.

The car is gonna turn an 11 sec pass at Import Face Off in late Feb. If it doesnt.....I'm selling it, or smashing it.......one of the two. :lol:
By chrono404
ChicagoMike wrote:

Yeah, she gets up pretty good. The vid of me at the track is from like 3+ years ago. The car only went 13.1 on a drag radial, with me shifting like a lil school girl.

The car is gonna turn an 11 sec pass at Import Face Off in late Feb. If it doesnt.....I'm selling it, or smashing it.......one of the two. :lol:

Or you could just add nitrous and then get your 11sec 1/4 mile run.
By ChicagoMike
chrono404 wrote:
ChicagoMike wrote:

Or you could just add nitrous and then get your 11sec 1/4 mile run.

Yeah I know, I have a kit at my fingertips, I know I can pop it on at anytime, but the car should be capable of running an 11 sec pass all motor as it sits right now.
By JUICE
#165156 thats a nasty lil hatch you got there...

NA 11's would be sweet to see. have you done simple drag calc's? what do those put you at?

i punched in 2200 lbs (weight with driver) and i calc'd it would take 252hp @ the flywheel to get 11.99

how much interior you got? what numbers at the wheels? if your gutted and gettin 220+ @ the wheels and can get traction.... 11's should definitely be doable!
By ChicagoMike
alldatJUICE wrote:thats a nasty lil hatch you got there...

NA 11's would be sweet to see. have you done simple drag calc's? what do those put you at?

i punched in 2200 lbs (weight with driver) and i calc'd it would take 252hp @ the flywheel to get 11.99

how much interior you got? what numbers at the wheels? if your gutted and gettin 220+ @ the wheels and can get traction.... 11's should definitely be doable!

Yeah, I've done a few different calculators. They seem to put me anywhere between 11.8 - 12.0.

The car is sitting at 215whp and 153tq right now, but I figure its down to somewhere around 1800lbs. Its gutted from the back hatch all the way to the firewall.
By ChicagoMike
alldatJUICE wrote:thats light as #%$!

if you can grip. it'll do 11's

Thats what I'm saying. I gotta get the tires to hook, and I've got to drive the hell out of it. :twisted:
By 3kkl3sia
#165178 It's not your DD right? throw some slicks on that bitch.
By ChicagoMike
3kkl3sia wrote:It's not your DD right? throw some slicks on that bitch.

Nope, I only take it out every now and again. Slicks are coming....soon.
By JUICE
#165187 get drag radials so you can still race bracket 3 (street). saves a lot of hassle of swapping out at the track and can perform close to as good.