A place to share civic or other car videos
By ChicagoMike
alldatJUICE wrote:get drag radials so you can still race bracket 3 (street). saves a lot of hassle of swapping out at the track and can perform close to as good.

Yeah, I'm just gonna slick it and call it a day. Some events wont let me run in a street class with how totally gutted the car is.
By JUICE
#165245 you should get your 11's with slicks

btw, whatever went down with that "car transport company"? shit work out in your favor?
By 3kkl3sia
alldatJUICE wrote:you should get your 11's with slicks

btw, whatever went down with that "car transport company"? shit work out in your favor?

x2 i wanna hear that story, i forgot about that mishap
By ChicagoMike
3kkl3sia wrote:
alldatJUICE wrote:you should get your 11's with slicks

x2 i wanna hear that story, i forgot about that mishap

Yeah, everything got worked out with that. My car got shipped for free, and they through down money on top. So it all worked out, and I'm freakin glad thats all done and over.
By teal_dx
#165330 I've seen this car come together over the last 3 years on this site but seeing it all in 3 mins really reminds me how much effort you have in your hatch :thumb:
This has to be the sickest NA hatch on the site :woot:
And I wanna see some vid of your car at Import Face Off :twisted: :twisted:
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:I've seen this car come together over the last 3 years on this site but seeing it all in 3 mins really reminds me how much effort you have in your hatch :thumb:
This has to be the sickest NA hatch on the site :woot:
And I wanna see some vid of your car at Import Face Off :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks Brian! The car has gone through quite the overhaul in the time I've had it. From making a whole 70whp to the low 200's (with still more horsepower to be free'd up). Like any build though.....its had its ups and downs.

I will have vids from IFO, and I'll definately be posting them up after the event. :thumb: