A place to share civic or other car videos
By chrono404
#165084 http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Top- ... 726818.htm

Clarkson and crew buy cars in Bolivia over the internet, then drive through the rain forest,through the death road, over an active volcano at 17000+ feet, through a desert that has no life at all. and towards the pacific ocean.

75min Special. Amazing video, Highly recommended.
By Classiccarsrule85
#165139 lol why is it when i have things to do stuff like this comes up eh its only 75 mins or so lol....time for some awsome entertainment!

also why are there no shows like this in america from america by americans......i mean why make shows like flavor o love or whatever had new york in it or other stuff like that.....what us car people get is barret jackson which i didnt mind until it was overdone.... pinks which the only one i like is the all out ....thankfully tho we got bull run soon woot! well time to find a quiet place and watch top gear
By chrono404
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:also why are there no shows like this in america from america by americans.r

Becouse Americans love cheap to produce shitty reality tv shows, so good shows which actually cost money get dumped as people will watch shit.

*sigh* American TV. :thumbdown:

As for why its only 75mins long is becouse they only have so much air time. It would be cool if they have a 2 hour long special, however it would limit its re-runs, So the top brass rarely does them.
By Mordiiax
#165201 Really a great episode :) But i wonder how much help they get when the cameras are shut off? :P
They do got the american episode with the american Stig and so on :D
By Classiccarsrule85
Mordiiax wrote:Really a great episode :) But i wonder how much help they get when the cameras are shut off? :P
They do got the american episode with the american Stig and so on :D

yea it was a great show and really if youve seen their polar special then you know they do have some help but mainly most of them do end up doing it on their own....for the most part im sure.....

anyhow i know they have the 2 america specials and i love them but im talking about americans making a show like this in america.....

i also thought of another reason why no one has done this because 1) america is not truely the land of the free and you have to have all this stupid paper work and burocratic bullshit red tape just to make something even close to this....

2) american cars arent so great i probaly would rather watch the cheap car challenges in europe than here because theyd probaly come up with some cheap plastic american crap.....like the neon or cavalier or something stupid like that i couldnt watch something like that because frankly itd be boring to me.....now euro and jap cars are much more exciting....

And a 3rd reason there really isnt going to be anyone like the top gear team living here in america. mainly because we are censored on what we do and what we can say.....
By asianrob
#165206 great episode! cant wait for more!
By Ecc0
chrono404 wrote:
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:also why are there no shows like this in america from america by americans.r

Becouse Americans love cheap to produce shitty reality tv shows, so good shows which actually cost money get dumped as people will watch shit.

*sigh* American TV. :thumbdown:

As for why its only 75mins long is becouse they only have so much air time. It would be cool if they have a 2 hour long special, however it would limit its re-runs, So the top brass rarely does them.

Viewing time would be the same as a 2 hour show as that you'd get in the US its just BBC doesn't have adverts every 5 mins
By 1ACarlos
#251172 Very good show