A place to share civic or other car videos
By marvinp8700
#144005 thats gay
By JUICE
#144009 a reminder not to street race and not steal shit. says these cars were impounded and later found to have stolen engines/trannys, so they got sent to the crusher. fuck thieves
By Ajax1989
#144011 ya eff theifs

and the crazy thing is i drive through ontario to get to my school everyday
and i have done my fair share of street racin to, never again tho
i wanna keep my car
By Dippin_EG
#144032 Damn................... :thumbdown:
By Classiccarsrule85
#144035 i couldnt watch the whole thing i mean damn that made me almost tear up and then i started to read the comments and they where calling them cars ricers i didnt really see any rice but now that i know that they where fucking theives cars then i dont feel bad for the owners tho i do feel bad for the civics......
By PandaHatch
#144040 doesnt make sense. If the shit was stolen return it to the rightful owner or give them a chance to retrieve it. I had an H22 swap from osakajdm stolen on christmas eve (merry christmas fuck that) if the cops found my shit and just crushed it i would flip shit
By Ajax1989
#144075 ya i guess cali isnt messin around anymore

i saw 2 ontario PD on my way to school today
they made me have shivers down my back...
By d-mon
#144129 if you get pulled over with a swap, you better have proof that it isn't stolen or your car WILL be impounded.
i can't wait to move out of this stinking sh1thole state.
By 95CivEg
#144360 thats fkdddd uppp :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By chrono404
#144382 I couldn't finish watching that, They just ripped a H22 swap out of that clean as hell hatch. That all sorts of fucked up.

If the parts are stolen I agree give them back to the people who they where stolen from. Just crushing them is wrong.

Fuck Cali :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
chrono404 wrote:I couldn't finish watching that, They just ripped a H22 swap out of that clean as hell hatch. That all sorts of fucked up.

If the parts are stolen I agree give them back to the people who they where stolen from. Just crushing them is wrong.

Fuck Cali :thumbdown:

AMEN!!!!
By Joplies
#145695 ...on the green hatch, the right fog light was still in good condition. Think i might be able to pick that up pretty cheap? :P

but yeah stolen shit should be given back.