Accelerate Your Business
By teal_dx
#319444 As some of you may know, 6th Gear Advertising is my side business which I started in 2006, hoping to make it full-time one day.

I have a feeling that opportunity may be approaching in the near future :)

If you like Civic-EG.com and are interested in seeing some of the other web sites, logos, illustrations that I do in my spare time, 'like' 6th Gear Advertising on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/6thGearAdvertising

Most of the content I'm putting on the facebook page is automotive photography that I have done on the side. Photography is my passion! If you're a fan of automotive photography, have a look and leave a comment, letting me know what you think!

Thanks to all who follow! :thumb:

(http://www.6thgearadvertising.com still looks the same it did in 2006. An all new site is in the works but I'm pushing the FB page until the real site is complete)
Last edited by teal_dx on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By familyEGuy23
#319445 I'll check when I get on my computer :D
Good luck on your business don't forget about us when you make it to the top :thumb:
By chrono404
#319456 Like'd.

Which makes me think we need to add a Facebook style like emoticon to Civic-eg
By teal_dx
chrono404 wrote:Like'd.

I looked into it and our Civic-EG fb page is a Group format. They only let you choose from their pre-built icons.
The group format makes the page more like a mini forum for members to post and receive notifications on topics they posted in vs receiving a notification on updates that Civic-EG posts. (I don't think there is a "Civic-EG" user since it was switched over to the group format.)
Chicago Mike originally set it up and made me an admin :thumb:
I ran Civic-EG's Myspace page back in the day :lol: :woot:
By Apexracing
teal_dx wrote:

I looked into it and our Civic-EG fb page is a Group format. They only let you choose from their pre-built icons.
The group format makes the page more like a mini forum for members to post and receive notifications on topics they posted in vs receiving a notification on updates that Civic-EG posts. (I don't think there is a "Civic-EG" user since it was switched over to the group format.)

Holly hell my space is still around god damn lol.
By teal_dx
#319509 They're supposedly re-vamping the entire site. I saw a preview demo and it looks pretty good. Maybe by the time they get it done, people will be ready to jump off of the FB ship.
By chrono404
teal_dx wrote:

I meant adding a emoticon or smiley face like the "facebook like" icon such as below:
expect much smaller.

I am not a fan of facebook groups and I vary rarely use it.
By teal_dx
familyEGuy23 wrote:Good luck on your business don't forget about us when you make it to the top :thumb:

Haha we'll see how things go! I'm happy working out of my home, keeping things on a small scale. I don't think I ever want to own a big company... too much headache!