The other side of the pond
By OGJaper
#114203 Well time has come, I might be moving to Portugal for good this time (most likely the Azores) in the next 6-12 months I was wondering if anyone on the site is from Portugal or if any one on the site has any good info about either shipping my EG to Portugal/Europe or info on used cars in Europe/Portugal. I used to read alot of REDLINE Magazines back in the day and saw some web site in the UK for modified cars that were for sale (Can't seem to find it anymore) But that brings up another question, would I be able to basically buy a car in lets say the UK and register it in Portugal?

Meu Português é ainda fraca ainda estou aprendendo desculpe e obrigado por qualquer informação!
By fabio16v
OGJaper wrote:Well time has come, I might be moving to Portugal for good this time (most likely the Azores) in the next 6-12 months I was wondering if anyone on the site is from Portugal or if any one on the site has any good info about either shipping my EG to Portugal/Europe or info on used cars in Europe/Portugal. I used to read alot of REDLINE Magazines back in the day and saw some web site in the UK for modified cars that were for sale (Can't seem to find it anymore) But that brings up another question, would I be able to basically buy a car in lets say the UK and register it in Portugal?

Meu Português é ainda fraca ainda estou aprendendo desculpe e obrigado por qualquer informação!
hey...im portuguese....if need something just let me know... :thumb:
By fabio16v
#142253 hey...are you really moving to PT?
By OGJaper
#142266 it's not 100% sure yet, bust more then likely in the next year I will be, I am waiting on my papers to come in and talk to my lawyer there.
By fabio16v
OGJaper wrote:it's not 100% sure yet, bust more then likely in the next year I will be, I am waiting on my papers to come in and talk to my lawyer there.
so...are you here or not...lol
By OGJaper
#156792 Nope not yet man =/ its taking a long time because of the paper work, I'll let you know whats up though :D
By fabio16v
OGJaper wrote:Nope not yet man =/ its taking a long time because of the paper work, I'll let you know whats up though :D
ok...bring your honda.....