The other side of the pond
By vtec_gloucester
#8451 i cant remember the name of the car that had the rear mounted k20 but they are a UK kit car manufacture... i'll have a search and see what info i can get on them.

the person who did that to there EG - i did try and find them to give them a slap but no luck im affraid :(

i dont have any more pics of the ae86 but i'll check some other forums to see if theres any on there.

glad you like the pics, was abit worried i might break the website by posting sooooo many pics at one time though. LMAO :lol:
By LaMbErT*
teal_dx wrote:you just made the best picture post ever!!! Thanks for sharing all these!

couple things...
- what was the car that had the rear mounted K20?
- hit the person who made their EG into a truck in the head with a hammer!
- love the orange wide body NSX!
- soooo many nice cars, civics and everything else too. any close up pics of that Red AE86 that was on the track?
- I cried at the end of this thread... poor NSX :cry:

Hate to be like a certain other member in this forum but X2 on that post!

Well done for sharing this man, never knew there were that many NSX's in this country :lol: ! And i really really really really really really wish i had a license so i coulda went down there! :(
By chnzgoofball
#8464 wow... got some nice cars out there!! love the ek with the k20 itb! :thumb:
By eg-civic-racer
#8498 I cant see the last photos!!!!!!!!!!
By boxcarracer0260
#24272 all i have to say is holy crap that is a lot of great pics
By L4urenZ
#24276 do you have a problem if i repost them @ the dutch civic clubn site ? really need to share that nsx crash :roll:

the first of april , there was a jap fest @ The TT circuit in assen :)

Link to my pictures
we also got a video :woot: LINKED HERE

to bad that the dutch JAP Fest is about drag racing :( i like circuit racing :lol: