The other side of the pond
By vtec_gloucester
#90096 hello everyone, some of you already know i used to work for Spoon Sports Europe... well, the Europe side of Spoon Sports went bust about 12 months ago but are now trading again.

my old boss has been in contact with me and wants me to run it for him... so basically i am now the main point of contact when ordering Spoon products through out the UK and Europe.

at the moment things are going to start off slow. we have stock in the UK at the moment but not a massive amount (i am waiting for a full, up-to-date stock list)

soon as i get the stock list and prices (the exchange rate keeps changing so we are re-working the prices) i will start to up-load group buys on smaller parts and CL discount, etc...

i havent got my Spoon Sports e-mail set-up yet so i will be using my personal e-mail for now (jonboyc2k@hotmail.com)

any questions you might have please feel free to e-mail me or PM me. i will answer all questions a.s.a.p
By Gorveatt
#90108 :woot: AWESOME!!!! Glad you're back in business. Good Luck man :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#90110 cheers fella :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#90116 So if it picks up for ya, you think you could get me a job there, i'm willing to move to the UK :thumb: :lol:
By vtec_gloucester
#90117 lol... any good on the spanners? :D
By Gorveatt
#90118 Well i'm not mechanically illiterate, but i'm no pro... but i'm a fast learner and willing to learn :thumb: :lol:
By Eli'sEG94
#90120 Awesome gloucester, that's what I always say a good employee, no matter what happens will be recognized, and here you are basically goona run something as awesome as this. Best of luck to you bro. :woot:
By vtec_gloucester
#90123 heyyyyy.... if you wanna move to the UK i'll give ya a chance :thumb: :lol:

im a tough guy to work for though :x :lol:

cheers Eli :thumb:
By Carfanatic
#92146 so, i can bring my B18 soon to you spoon guys again huh :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#92150 sure... gunna be a little while until we have an up and running workshop though.
By Carfanatic
#92153 allright, i need to save some money for it anyways :thumb:

Just let it know when the workshop is open:thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#92156 all being well within the next 6 months.
By bietelboer
Carfanatic wrote:allright, i need to save some money for it anyways :thumb:

Just let it know when the workshop is open:thumb:

Bring out your big wallet then :lol:

vtec_gloucester wrote:heyyyyy.... if you wanna move to the UK i'll give ya a chance :thumb: :lol:

But who would wanna do that [smilie=BangHead.gif]

:P
By vtec_gloucester
#94773 LOL... i know, move to the UK, whats that about!!! im looking forward to leaving the UK one day :lol:
By bietelboer
#94775 Come to the mainland, where you can smoke weed all day :lol: