The other side of the pond
By teal_dx
#5021 Thought this might make it easier for anyone looking to buy/sell cars, parts, or aything else locally. If you plan on shipping, go ahead and post here and in the regular for sale section :thumb:
By notso_eg
#5033 Ok, I've had a rake through the cupboard and I've got the following parts for sale. These are going on eBay at the weekend unless I sell them before. I'm not taking dibs, I'll reply to people in the order they get in touch, but the first person to give me cash gets it.

All the bits I have pictures of have links to the pictures. If anyone needs pictures of the other bits let me know.

All parts are in good condition with only minor scuffs or scratches unless otherwise stated.

All prices are excluding postage, and are negotiable to some extent!

Those with a * I'd much rather were picked up, because you would have to pay healthy to post them. They can either be picked up from Aberdeen or near Perth . If you're desperate and willing to pay the extra, I will post though.

Deals possible for bulk buying ;)

EF Bits

-------------------

- *Tailgate in red - ?Offers

- Rear Slam Panel (Below tailgate, above bumper). In primer, minor rust. - ?25 (Pic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

- Red Electric Mirrors (complete with wires and plugs) - ?40(Pic 1, 2)

- Black Electric Mirrors (wires cut before plug) - ?40 (Pic 1, 2)

- OEM Clear Indicators - ?20 (Pic 1)

- OEM Clear corners - ?20 (Pic 1, 2)

- OEM Glass Headlights x 2 sets - ?30/set (Pic 1, 2, 3, 4)

- Heater Control - ?15 (Pic 1, 2)

- Rear Lights (Some damage to O/S light, small corner of lense cracked off) - ?25 (Pic 1, 2, 3)

- Boot struts (worked perfectly when removed from car) - ?25 (Pic 1)

- *Parcel Shelf (some wear at edge of hinge, not bad for age) - ?15 (Pic 1, 2, 3, 4)

CRX (EF8) Bits

-------------------

- *JDM Si Door Cards (Slight tear on passenger side, by speaker) - ?40 (Pic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

EG Bits

-------------------

- JDM Honda Sunroof wind deflector (with brackets) - ?50 (Pic 1, 2)

- JDM Cassette holder centre console (grey) - SOLD (Pic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

- Headlights - ?50

- OEM Clear corners (Bracket on N/S is slightly broken) - ?30 (Pic 1, 2)

- *N/S Arch liner - ?10

- Injen induction Kit from 1.5 LSi - SOLD

(Pic 1, 2)

- *Acoustic parcel shelf made from MDF (comes with Kenwood 6x9s) - ?50

(Pic 1, 2)

- Brake drums from 1.5 LSi(Only done 200 miles, no grooves, scores or rust. Painted) - SOLD (Pic 1, 2, 3)

- *1.5 LSi Engine with gearbox(no dizzy) - ?50 (?100 with dizzy) - Delivery in the UK available for ?90) (Pic 1)

- Distributor from 1.5 LSi - ?60

- JDM rear arms (could do with new bushes) - ?35

Accord

-------------------

- OEM Rubber Dash Mat - ?15 (Pic 1)

F22 Prelude Auto (2.2 non-vtec import)

-------------------

- Heatshield (only slight rust starting at top, rub done and a paint and it would be mint) - ?10 (Pic 1, 2)

- ECU (NB it's the Auto, non-vtec) - ?15

(Pic 1, 2, 3)

- Front callipers - ?Offers

'Will fit various' bits

-------------------

- Stainless decat pipe 2.5" collector to 2" pipe. Should fit UK Hondas EG onwards (EG, EK, DC2, etc). Not available in the UK , had to get it from US. Never used because I ended up getting a new exhaust - ?40 (Pic 1)

- Red JDM Flare Holder (Comes with panel to fit a F22 Prelude, will post without to non Prelude owners though) - ?10 (Pic 1, 2)

PM me or reply if interested. I'll keep the list updated as things sell. And remember, it ain't yours until you've paid for it :)

Cheers for letting this be multi-posted, hopefully some of you guys take a fancy to this stuff. :D
By eg-civic-racer
#5034 17" multi spoke alloys

Mint condition with tyres 2 which are new

Give me a shout?

Mark
By LSI_EG_DAN
#7239 hi all, looking for a EG VTI Hatchback. got about ?2300 to spend

cheers dan