The other side of the pond
By Xaser
#58345 Does anyone know where to get a hold of one in the UK, I have tried spoonsportseurope, got no response and tried tokyo-express and the guy was saying he's had none for months and has been getting no response from spoon as well and doesn't think he's going to get any soon.

Or does anyone else have an exhaust system they would recommend as I have heard a lot of people have been turned away from track days with N1's, so could maybe be a reason not to get one, but I did have my heart set on one :(. Mainly because I like the small tailpipe, well and the sweet note form it, not really a fan of 3"+ tailpipes.

Cheers

Dave
By Mordiiax
#58348 Mugen Twinloop? A bit more expensive but the sound with straight pipes into that axleback is just so nice!

The Spoon N1 for EG seems to be quite hard to get. And when you do get a hold of it the price is too high.

I have stock exhaust all the way to my N1 axleback and it is really quiet! But i do wonder how it will sound with straight pipes...
By Xaser
Graham wrote:They probably wont be the cheapest but you can get them from

www.vtecdirect.co.uk

Thats the exhaust i want too though!! :P

wow cheers for the quick reply, yeh thats about the same prices as j-w-racing, does make it quite expensive hmmm.

Yeh been wanting one for years since I first heard one but am a little worried about not being able to get onto some track days.

hmm still tempted to get one, and if I do get turned away change it later lol, dunno though dam decisions lol. :P
By Xaser
Mordiiax wrote:Mugen Twinloop? A bit more expensive but the sound with straight pipes into that axleback is just so nice!

The Spoon N1 for EG seems to be quite hard to get. And when you do get a hold of it the price is too high.

I have stock exhaust all the way to my N1 axleback and it is really quiet! But i do wonder how it will sound with straight pipes...

Yeh that is another really nice sounding exhaust, going to need to think about this. My new exhaust manifold has 2.5" collector so was hoping to go for that straight through so need b-pipe and silencer. Is the mugen 2.5 or 2.25 system?
By CivicTypeR
#58359 Get the N1.

When it comes to track days, you'll need one of these...

But after you've had your exhaust dbi test, just take it out moments before you get on the track lol.
By Xaser
SlipCivic wrote:Get the N1.

That's enough convincing for me lol. :P
one has been ordered :D

Cheers for the help guys, and the link Graham although the buggers are away at le mans so are closed for 10 days so going to have to wait. Wish I had spotted that before I ordered would have got it sent to my dads but hey never mind will just need to come for a trip back through here to pick it up.
By Ecc0
#59087 I got the Apexi N1 and my friend has a Spoon N1 on his EP3 and I can't much difference between the 2 but either way you'll need to carry some tissues in the car coz everytime your put your foot down your gonna cum in you pants it sounds that good. :hehe:
By CivicTypeR
#59105 Image
By leesir2
#60787 i got my spoon exhaust from funky power in the uk. so give them a beel the telephone number is 08452577981, i can not fault spoon equipment, everything about the quality and fit is perfect.

heres mine
By CivicTypeR
#60816 N1 sounds better than your Spoon exhaust :P
By leesir2
#60852 well thats your opinion, i have to go out at 4 am so dont really want to wake everyone up lol
By CivicTypeR
#60854 See, that's where we're different. I like waking everyone up :thumb:

Besides, I jump started my first car in my garage at 3 in the morning, it exploded on me, neiboughs where pissed. Fucking POS mini.