The other side of the pond
By dave21H
#358634 Ok guys so im been talking about it for years and more or less using my knowledge of this motor as a way tto one of ppl when i talk about it .....welll a buddy sayed to me the other day that need to stop wasting money on building minime swaps and B18 turbos and build the motor i really want so im selling my K swap motor and im goin to start working into a N22 motor i never seen one done here in the US and i want to be that guy ......... so if anyone has one or knows where i can get one cheap or maybe knows where to get one shipped to the US please let me know thinks
By EconoBox
#358635 Someone on Honda-Tech was putting on of these Honda diesels into their EG a few years ago. I don't know if he ever finished it or not. I didn't subscribe to the thread but I'm sure you could find some information on google.

It's definitely not a common swap. I'm sure you will need some welding skills and electrical knowledge to make it work.

It does look similar to a K series though so you might get lucky with some K swap parts coming in handy.
By teal_dx
#358650 http://honda-tech.com/hybrid-engine-swa ... g-2981444/

N22A2 i-CTDI turbo diesel
-2204cc, DOHC 16v, aluminium block and head
-138bhp @ 4000rpm
-250lb/ft @ 2000rpm :shock:
-available with 5 or 6 spd transmission
-53mpg in a 2003 accord (around 1500kg)
-Variable vane turbocharger

I like everything about this idea :thumb:
By dave21H
#358671 Thank you very much ...from what i have found no one in the USA has done this swap