The other side of the pond
By bietelboer
teal_dx wrote:what are the restrictions?

X2
By kimosabe
bietelboer wrote:

X2

For me in Belgium, there are more restrictions than in france so I'm talking about Belgium.

Every years we have a technical control to see if the car is alright (brakes, stop light etc) the car can't be really slammed (I have to up mine every year) 15cm max between your chassis and the floor, not too loud exhaust, not too big wheel (I'm talking for ricer lol), more and more... btw we have to put a front plate but I don't :lol:

www.how2tune.be is a website with all the belgian laws...

sorry for my bad English
By bietelboer
kimosabe wrote:
bietelboer wrote:

X2

For me in Belgium, there are more restrictions than in france so I'm talking about Belgium.

Every years we have a technical control to see if the car is alright (brakes, stop light etc) the car can't be really slammed (I have to up mine every year) 15cm max between your chassis and the floor, not too loud exhaust, not too big wheel (I'm talking for ricer lol), more and more... btw we have to put a front plate but I don't :lol:

www.how2tune.be is a website with all the belgian laws...

sorry for my bad English

Nederlands talige belg? :lol:
By JDMsol91
#89418 One more ;)

I'm french too :D

Kiss Umul and Kimo yeah baby !!! :hehe:
By tsutshiya
#89785 lol umul ici!

salut a tous les gars. et bonne année javascript:emoticon(':D')en retard mdr :D
By ghostfire
#94733 Oh umul, my friend :thumb:
I'm here too...
By Phoenix288
#338059 I'm here but I'm French/German double nationality.

As far as I know you can modify your car as long as they are in compliance with the security rules and regulations.

In germany you have to declare every single mod down to the rim and tire sizes. It is all inscribed on your car registration certificate.