The other side of the pond
By blk92hb
#322883 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-Service-and-Repair-Manual-Haynes-Service-and-Repair-Manuals-Randall-/230832504226?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item35beb07da2

im looking to buy this book but i have some questions first.

1 is it in english
2 does it have a b16a rebuild specs and or section
3 does it have a good wiring diagram section, especially for the front and rear foglights.
4 is it easy to use with lots of pictures

thanks for all the help
By HeikDiesel
#322886 You can buy those at auto zone
By TrailerTrash
HeikDiesel wrote:You can buy those at auto zone

this one is for European models

Detailed item information
Key Features
Author(s) Martynn Randall
Publisher Haynes Publishing Group
Date of Publication 09/04/2003
Language(s) English
Format Hardback
ISBN-10 1844250504
ISBN-13 9781844250509
Genre Transport Technology
Series Title Haynes Service and Repair Manuals

Publication Data
Place of Publication Sparkford
Country of Publication United Kingdom
Imprint J H Haynes & Co Ltd

Dimensions
Width 210 mm
Height 270 mm
Pagination 272
By chrono404
#322893 I would recommend getting a helm manual.
Honda Hookup has a download section, register to be a member and you can download any manual you want.
Link - http://www.hondahookup.com/manuals/

I love Helms Manuals, its what the shops use to repair cars, I have one for all of my and my parents vehicles.

Helms manuals will give you all the info needed to do a OBD0 to OBD1 Wiring conversion if need be( might have to reference more then one manual.) The B16 Info will be there under the 88-91 Civic SiR or under the 93-97 Delsol VTEC. They might have more specifics on RHD models on the site, I only used LHD as thats what we have in the states and have used.

I used the EF manual and the EG Manual when doing an OBD0 to OBD1 Conversion on my friends EF Wagon with D16z6 swap. It gave us all the info to make our harness and trouble shoot it.
By blk92hb
TrailerTrash wrote:
HeikDiesel wrote:You can buy those at auto zone

this one is for European models

Detailed item information
Key Features
Author(s) Martynn Randall
Publisher Haynes Publishing Group
Date of Publication 09/04/2003
Language(s) English
Format Hardback
ISBN-10 1844250504
ISBN-13 9781844250509
Genre Transport Technology
Series Title Haynes Service and Repair Manuals

Publication Data
Place of Publication Sparkford
Country of Publication United Kingdom
Imprint J H Haynes & Co Ltd

Dimensions
Width 210 mm
Height 270 mm
Pagination 272

@ HeikDiesel- yea i already got one from autozone, but its for the d-series motors.

@TrailerTrash- i seen that after i already posted it.

@chrono404- i would dl it but i like having it in hand, plus i dont have a printer to print out the pages i need
By HeikDiesel
#322932 You can order a helms but they are rather spendy. $88 last I ordered one if I remember right. But they are a factory service manual unlike the chiltons. But to cover everything you need you need a few.
By TrailerTrash
blk92hb wrote:
@TrailerTrash- i seen that after i already posted it.

just answering your is it in English question :?
By blk92hb
HeikDiesel wrote:You can order a helms but they are rather spendy. $88 last I ordered one if I remember right. But they are a factory service manual unlike the chiltons. But to cover everything you need you need a few.

i found one off of amazon for $20. i was just using the picture from ebay.
By Ecc0
#323004 This is the only haines manuel to have the B series engine in it as I confirmed this in person at the haines head office in England before I bought this book.

It does have torque specs for all parts of the engine and most wiring diagrams. I wouldn't say this is the only book to buy but is well worth owning as has helped me out a few times. It's writen for EK and MB chassis so not great for suspension info though that is easy enough to figure out.
By blk92hb
#323010 right on thats all i needed to know. your right the suspension part is easy. i really only need it for rebuilding the motors and wiring. thanks for the help
By albp16
#326969 Good info here man