The other side of the pond
By teal_dx
#729 Here's a section where you can all discuss the more powerful models of the Civic that North America is deprived of :P :hehe:

j/k, Share all your goodies with us on the other areas of site. (We're not that jealous)

This section could be used for local meets & events, news, For sale and & Want to buy, or anything really... Enjoy! :D
By Benji_Esi
#7255 no-one seems to have used this yet so i thought i'd give it a crack...
anyone else on this god forsaken island think we should have a big civic meet? As far as Scotland goes I was thinking of going to crail one weekend. it'd make for some sweet pics for the site.

haven't really got a civic to show off, but it'd still be a good day lol.
By teal_dx
#7257 for all the overseas members on here, I'm surprised this section isn't the busiest one!

It was made just for you guys so go crazy in here :crazy:

A meet is a good idea :wink:
By chnzgoofball
#7260 isnt most of the site from over seas??
By vtec_gloucester
#7268 there is quite a few of us on here from the UK now but we are all from the other end of the country to each other! lol

and i aint driving 250 - 300 miles to meet any of you ugly bastards. LMAO :lol: :thumb:
By Benji_Esi
#7273 LMAO :lol: Good old fashoned English insecurity right there :wink: love it

Actually i was thinking of the max power donny festival. that'd be sweet, if we all showed up and had our own eg area. probably get published

I don't know of any sort of in-between meets
By eg-civic-racer
#7733 Right lets make it happen!! All the boys meet up. If your intrested then let me know and we can make a Meeting point, prob McDonalds some where lol!!
By Benji_Esi
#7792 Sounds fookin awesome, if i can fix my car before then I will definately be there. Me and Gucci will be rep'n Perth LOL
By eg-civic-racer
#7793 hopefully get the car back on the road sometime next week!! And get the ball rollin!

Everyone who is intresed PM me and we could have a prior meet before all tankin into Aberdeen!!

Kinda like a convoy!! :thumb:
By lil_racer
#7912 sounds good you got PM :D