The other side of the pond
By ee8
thedaemon wrote:So Zandvoort has public racing? Here in the state's is very rare to get to drive on the track. Unlike Nurburgring. I WISH I could drive there! Roundabouts I think, whatever I understand. :thumb:

you can drive to the ring and take some laps and drive back easy in one day......thats very doable :D
By Rome
thedaemon wrote:BTW How are the roads? Boring and flat like I assume? Where do you go for a fun drive?

Dont forget the speed bumps.... :thumbdown: :P
By thedaemon
#76182 Ok, so any advice on living there? Is rent around $1200 euro a month (furnished?)? I will probably just have a bicycle at first, because it looks like I can go anywhere on a bike. :thumb: Oh, are TV's PAL or NTSC?
By Gorveatt
#76183 Tv's are PAL in Europe i'm pretty sure
By CivicTypeR
#76498 Yeah, NTSC is for Asian, places like Japan, Australian etc...
By sdots
#76564 TV's are PAL. My uncle lives in italy now, and his DVD collection is no joke, but with multi-regional DVD players and stuff on the market I don't see it to be an issue any more
By Carfanatic
#76623 The Roads are oke, if you dont watch the speedbumps!!!
And avoid the Highway A1 around Muiden.
If you got a great paint on your car, dont drive.. a lot of little stones on the road :x
By bietelboer
ee8 wrote:
thedaemon wrote:So Zandvoort has public racing? Here in the state's is very rare to get to drive on the track. Unlike Nurburgring. I WISH I could drive there! Roundabouts I think, whatever I understand. :thumb:

you can drive to the ring and take some laps and drive back easy in one day......thats very doable :D

If you dont crash :lol:
By jap-society
#89320 just stopping by and saying haai :D

groeten uit Belgie :wink:
By MartijnVDV
#141086 and another member from CCH

hoe is het mensen???
translation: what up guys :woot:
By ciViCtor
#169356 nog een CCH member die zich laat zien :D

hi all
By bietelboer