The other side of the pond
By jjw-05
#207038 im new to this forum, and joind to see what people have done to there civics and to get tips on what i could do to make mine a bit differnt.

im on my second civic now, i used to have an EK but now have an EG 1.5 lsi.
ive started doing little things here and there on her but would love to hear what people think and if you have any tips on little things i can do to make her a bit special.

pics to follow of what she looks like at the moment..
By jjw-05
#207040 piccys...

By teal_dx
#207054 Welcome to the site!
I'll let you know in advance... you're gonna get hell from some members on this forum because of all the vinyl.

Personally, I think that it interferes with the natural body lines of the civic. The back doesn't have enough to break up the white if the tail lights are white. And the front corner signals don't flow at all.

I'm guessing the black vinyl on the rear arch is to cover up rust damage?
Te black vinyl really only calls more attention to the area. If you don't want to spend all the money to repair the rust the proper way, then i would use white vinyl there instead of black so that it will flow with the rest of the body
:thumb:

White wheels on white car is looking good too :thumb:
By jjw-05
#207128 yh the rust on the arches were painted black by the old owner, ive only had the car a cuple of months and havnt realy done much to it.

i maybe planing on spraying the boot black and doing the arches back to white. if i can get hold of some for sensible money, i realy fancy some projector headlights/angle eyes.

i also want to change the sun strip to 1 with spoon or something on it instead of the plain white.

the front side markers are vulger, i desperatly want to change them but have been holding out to see if i can find the headlights before i go and buy the indicators.

thanks for the tips :thumb:
By chrisscott
#207173 dude were about in dorset are you, im in christchurch(theres a few of us, check the uk section).
also remove those things of your rear lights :shock:
By jjw-05
#207282 im near blandford, and they have been sprayed, so im lookin for nre rear lights or to add a black edge around them.
By leegrace
#258751 This is really a fabulous car and i loved the black part and CIVIC written on it. Well! I think i can improve my car by having a look at your Civic! lol
By 1ACarlos
#258781 Nice hatch and welcome to the site.