Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By 94civicmtn
#357861 I've searched and really found nothing. But Ive had an idea for a while now but I don't have many honda friends so most ppl think it's stupid but I think it'd be cool and really different. So I want to ask yall your thoughts. I own a ej1 but what if I took a sedan, welded/bondoed basically shaved the back doors besides the glass of course so passengers had to get in like they would in a coupe. But it'd be a sedan... lol I know it's off the wall but it'd be a fun project and turn some heads lol anyways I just want to hear what you guys think haha it may have been done already but if so please tell me cause I'd love to see!
By 94civicmtn
#357863 Wow lol seems like not many ppl like it haha but thanks for showing me the link! I still think it's pretty cool it is kinda dumb and has no point to it but hey still cool haha :D
By TrailerTrash
#357884 if you really wanna do it then go for it dont let others tell you what to do.

first thing i think of though is how much of a pain in the ass it would be to crawl into the back through the front doors. i had a sedan and pretty much the only thing i didnt like is how little the doors are. and with the seats the whole way up there is pretty much no room to crawl in. but hey they are just the passengers. if they dont like it then tell them to find another ride :lol:
By teal_dx
pain in the ass it would be to crawl into the back through the front doors

first thing that popped into my head too lol.
It would definitely make people look twice.
The blue one in that link was nicely done :thumb: but imagine what could be done with all that time and $, if you started with a coupe to begin with.
Also, if something went wrong inside the rear door like a window regulator or speaker, you couldn't get the door panel off to change it unless the door was open right?

THere's not many 2 doors that have a roll-down rear passenger window these days, that would be pretty cool.
By TrailerTrash
#357896 ever since i got my coupe ive been wishing honda made them with rear side windows that open. like the accord coupes
By TrailerTrash
#357913 ah yes the hatches too. i had a few buddies with EFs and we would unbolt the rear windows in the summer so riding in the back didnt suck :lol: