Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By 92civicEGsedan
#355643 Well I went to get a radiator fan from where my dad works and got a full size radiator and both fans out of a dc2 for free and it had the full interior except the back seats I can probably get the front seats for free or nearly little but I'm wondering what else can I get to fit in my car will the clutch pedal and all the lines work, brake booster, transmission mounts work in my car?I was about to get the rear brakes and rotors but I might save it for another day
By 92civicEGsedan
#355648 I'm gonna get the seats for $15 and I would get the suspension but I just put energy suspension bushings on my car like 2 weeks ago would I be able to put the rear rotors on my trailing arms or would I need to the trailing arm also? And what about the upper and lower transmission mount it have a b18b1 with a 5 speed with the mounts bolt to my spare transmission and bolt to my subframe mounts? And what about the center dash? Will it fit with my dash? Or the shift boot?
By 92civicEGsedan
#355674 I'm really thinking about asking how much he'd take for everything g except the shell and dash if the engine will fire up, I have a d16z6 but a b18b1 with a vtec head sounds fun
By teal_dx
#355677 Buy the whole thing for cheap, part out & sell what you don't need and you'll get the parts you want, plus some $$$ in your pocket. I've done this a couple of times and its actually a lot of fun!
By 92civicEGsedan
teal_dx wrote:Buy the whole thing for cheap, part out & sell what you don't need and you'll get the parts you want, plus some $$$ in your pocket. I've done this a couple of times and its actually a lot of fun!

He gave me the seats for free it's a 95 integra with a b18b1 with 5 speed I asked him about the engine and transmission and he's gonna ask the guy that works at the scrap yard if the engine is good or not and if it's not good I'm gonna offer him a little for the setup and rebuild it
By 92civicEGsedan
teal_dx wrote:Rebuild it for some boost? :hehe:

I thought about it but I don't need it in my family car now if I get my mom's murano that I'm currently driving it'd more likely happen but I'd be more then happy with a vtec head on it or even maybe stock with a couple of upgrades right now seeing as how my girlfriend just gave birth to my two girls almost 2 weeks ago
By 92civicEGsedan
#355694 Image
And here's the seats :thumb: the car only had about 146k miles on it stock header and stock intake in the back of the car the only thing not stock was the valve cover paint
By teal_dx
92civicEGsedan wrote:

I thought about it but I don't need it in my family car now if I get my mom's murano that I'm currently driving it'd more likely happen but I'd be more then happy with a vtec head on it or even maybe stock with a couple of upgrades right now seeing as how my girlfriend just gave birth to my two girls almost 2 weeks ago

Congrats on the twins!!! :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
teal_dx wrote:
92civicEGsedan wrote:

Congrats on the twins!!! :thumb:

Thanks teal I hope at least one grows up to like cars so I can have someone to help wrench on the car
By 92civicEGsedan
#355710 So since the car I'm getting the engine from is obd1 like out cars wouldn't I be able to use my existing wiring harness and just swap engine transmission and ecu?