Topics that apply to all 92-95 civics
By egsedanguy
#348551 Ok Im working the body out on my hatch. Found out that both quarters are full of bondo. Not bad tho. So Im going to make them look best for know. I want to end up replacing them befor I go full paint. same for m,y doors. The panels are very wavy and I want this as strait as possible with as little bondo as possible. So where does everyone else get ther panels from?
By egsedanguy
Civic Savior wrote:I know fixmyrust.com has the rear quarters and rocker panels. Im not too sure on the door skins though. Hope this helps.

ok ill check it out.
By TrailerTrash
#348576 i can vouch for fixmyrust.com i got my quarters and rockers from them

good stuff :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By egsedanguy
TrailerTrash wrote:i can vouch for fixmyrust.com i got my quarters and rockers from them

good stuff :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

thanks. Ya im gonna do my arches for know. And if ebay sells the door skins for 100$ each I think ill find me some good used doors that are better than mine. :thumb: hopefully in the next few months i can get me a second car and really get cracken on the civic during winter :woot:
By ProjectB
#351233 Same problem as my other hatch, quarters were nothing but bondo and the previous owner even ran sheet metal straight across the wheel well. Looked nasty.