Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma
By Vti93T
#79952 Most Likely sometime in January. I'm just tired of California and need a change. Time to try something different and I'll only be 10 hours away from my grandparents.

:woot:
By teal_dx
#79967 Where at in Texas?
I used to live in Houston and most of my family is there :thumb:

I don't remember it being so hot & humid when I was a kid. Now if I go down in the summer I'm like F this, where's a pool?
By marvinp8700
#79970 don't move to abilene
good luck 2 ya
it's not all that bad
By Vti93T
teal_dx wrote:Where at in Texas?
I used to live in Houston and most of my family is there :thumb:

I don't remember it being so hot & humid when I was a kid. Now if I go down in the summer I'm like F this, where's a pool?

I'm planning on moving to Houston.. Mr. Greasedmonkey talked me into it :) we'll see if I like it when I'm there in two weeks
By Faded_Milano
#80005 do they have inspections and emissions there?
By Gorveatt
#80006 Good luck, i'm hoping to move out of Provence buy the spring..
By tigerafro
Faded_Milano wrote:do they have inspections and emissions there?

yeah theres inspections and emissions here. its not like cali tho. its pretty relaxed
By GoRide
Civic_HatchSI wrote:your saying your not going to come to Canada :shock:

X2
By marvinp8700
tigerafro wrote:
Faded_Milano wrote:do they have inspections and emissions there?

yeah theres inspections and emissions here. its not like cali tho. its pretty relaxed

no emissions where i'm at
By Vti93T
#80182 I'm just tired of all the rude ass people here starting shit with me..tired of the crappy roads that make it hard for me to drive a lowered civic..tired of my job and trying to find a job here is hard plus everyone I know is getting laid off from their jobs..prices are rediculous here. It just sucks. I've lived here my whole life and I'm ready for something different.
By Greasedmonkey
#80183 Texas is the shit!! I left Texas for Cali a while back. Then I got smart and moved back to Texas. Much freakin better!!! We do have emissions and inspections here in houston, but it is nothing like Cali. Texas isnt as strict as Cali in alot of car related things also.
Last edited by Greasedmonkey on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Vti93T
#81111 5 more days till I come to visit!!!!! Watch out Houston..bam! lol