Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma
By OmarG
#74415 do us Texans have any honda meets coming up? There seems to be little happening down here for us. Where do you guys hang out? over here, some ricers tend to congregate at the walmart parking lots on fridays.

:lol:
By marvinp8700
#74418 thats about all i see is ricers :thumbdown:
fags
By tigerafro
#74427 which walmart?

i live in austin too. i'm down for a meet.
By OmarG
#74541 The one in Marble Falls.

I put Austin up there to give my general location, when in reality, I live in Burnet, about 60 miles north of A-town.

As for "meets," the little congregation of ricers we have are just punks with overly-aggresive WHITE body kits on their yellow Eclipses. We don't have many clean cars out here.
By Greasedmonkey
#77409 There are some meets down in houston from time to time. We have a hatch meet every now and then.

if you want to check out whats going down in H-town, check out this site.

http://www.houston-imports.com
By KingcoupeO
#155347 hey omar .. taco cabana bro ... saturday nights .. i made a killing there in the EG. you will see what im talkin about ... im usually there with a kid in a yellow hatch with a black cf hood .. hit me up if your down that way
By *eg8*
#264555 Houston bump! :thumb:
Well we have a lot of meets going on in houston, that aren't on houston-imports.
The most popularbis WESTHEIMER every wednesday and saturday. Always better on wednesday though, because on saturday all the ghetto wanna be peoplr bring their slabs out and fuck it up for us! But if yiu are looking for legit LEGAL meets, www.houston-imports.com is the place to.go!
By jdmdomo
*eg8* wrote:Houston bump! :thumb:
Well we have a lot of meets going on in houston, that aren't on houston-imports.
The most popularbis WESTHEIMER every wednesday and saturday. Always better on wednesday though, because on saturday all the ghetto wanna be peoplr bring their slabs out and fuck it up for us! But if yiu are looking for legit LEGAL meets, www.houston-imports.com is the place to.go!

LOL ...
ByFidel45
#354723 Hello!!
By allmightymurlin
#354807 anyone in sherman/denison/texoma area?