Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma
By matt is (eg6)
#276466 yeah i read about this on ok-speed earlier that sucks man
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:yeah i read about this on ok-speed earlier that sucks man

It does but wat do u expect people would never go n support the local track.
By oil4blood26
#277319 Man that sucks! People always need to go support their local track. Building and racing cars is not just a hobby for a lot of people. But for some it is their life and others a great form of entertainment. People can go and support their local bar or local bands. Why not go to your local tracks smell the sweet smell of gasoline and burning rubber and the loud roar of engines ripping around the race track. Get out there and support!
By Gustavo
oil4blood26 wrote:Man that sucks! People always need to go support their local track. Building and racing cars is not just a hobby for a lot of people. But for some it is their life and others a great form of entertainment. People can go and support their local bar or local bands. Why not go to your local tracks smell the sweet smell of gasoline and burning rubber and the loud roar of engines ripping around the race track. Get out there and support!

:thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#277414 Man that really stinks
By matt is (eg6)
#277485 the street racing scene is gonna get alot bigger in tulsa and it will take deaths before they wake up and realize that they need a place like that
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:the street racing scene is gonna get alot bigger in tulsa and it will take deaths before they wake up and realize that they need a place like that

Exactly wat i was thinking. Memorial is already packed & now that they r going 2 shut down the track it's gonna b extremely packed.
By matt is (eg6)
#278245 just saw your car on mautofied (on there looking for trailblazer ss for my girl) lol you should post it on ok-speed.com it should go fast. the hatch looks good man...
By asianrob
#285442 TRP is back open for another 3 years... :thumb: old news but still good news.
By Gustavo
asianrob wrote:TRP is back open for another 3 years... :thumb: old news but still good news.

Thanks 4 updating i 4got 2. :thumb:
By matt is (eg6)
#285791 just read this on another forum.... but on the IFO fliers it has noble down twice so i wonder if they with be re-adding tulsa in place of the second one
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:just read this on another forum.... but on the IFO fliers it has noble down twice so i wonder if they with be re-adding tulsa in place of the second one

I really hope so.