Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma
By matt is (eg6)
#262121 anybody members on local forum ok-speed.com and i know the tulsa guys are probably on humble
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:anybody members on local forum ok-speed.com and i know the tulsa guys are probably on humble

Humble here.
By matt is (eg6)
#262740 you should join ok-speed ive been a member since 08 i think and its a really good local forum and it gets pretty funny lol
By Gustavo
ALLMPGcivic803 wrote:rollin here in tulsa

Wat do u drive? I work in Tulsa so i'm up there M-F.
By Ls1Powerz
#327664 I'm from Tulsa. I run Tulsa Street Cars. You guys should check it out! I just bought a 93 Coupe with an LS/Vtec swap and its about to get a total rework soon from head to toe!
By Trix
#327668 Ehhh im in Henryetta but work in tulsa monday through friday
By Gustavo
Ls1Powerz wrote:I'm from Tulsa. I run Tulsa Street Cars. You guys should check it out! I just bought a 93 Coupe with an LS/Vtec swap and its about to get a total rework soon from head to toe!

Is that the car meet that use to meet up in Owasso?
By Gustavo
Trix wrote:Ehhh im in Henryetta but work in tulsa monday through friday

Wat do u drive? I go to school at Osu okmulgee.
By Gustavo
#327735 I moved from Fort Gibson to Tulsa about a year ago.
By Trix
Gustavo wrote:

i dont go to that school lol i did for a little while but a white 95 civic sedan.. u cant miss it its really loud lol...

But i do have a question for you tulsa guys, what color headlights are legal up there, bc i have green and yellow, but never made it to tulsa to find out since i get pulled over in henryetta and okmulgee for having colored headlights
By Gustavo
Trix wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

i dont go to that school lol i did for a little while but a white 95 civic sedan.. u cant miss it its really loud lol...

But i do have a question for you tulsa guys, what color headlights are legal up there, bc i have green and yellow, but never made it to tulsa to find out since i get pulled over in henryetta and okmulgee for having colored headlights

I don't think they really mess with u that much.
By Trix
#327748 what do you mean that much gustavo?
By Gustavo
Trix wrote:what do you mean that much gustavo?

As i never had problems on getting pulled over in Tulsa for Hid lights. My girlfriends 06 civic has 12k hid's n they don't really mess with us. So i don't think they'll mess with u.