Post a topic with a Poll here, see what the members vote!

Would you purchase a hoodie with civic-eg banner?

86%
N/A
14%
By teal_dx
#342385 Did some research today... Local printer minimum qty is 24, so that's good news :thumb:

I looked into Cafe Press (quality of their ink had bad reviews) and Zazzle (much better reviews) but they're going to be about $50 from there and still digital printing instead of screen printing like I'd get from a local print shop.

Another option is the weight of the hoodie. I go with a heavy one (10 oz.) or one made of a T-shirt material (4.3 oz.)

I'm leaning toward the heavier 10 oz. if I can get these done in the next month, cause it's still pretty damn cold out.
By Phoenix288
#342401 Maybe you should make a thread where everyone can mention size and quantities.

That way you'd know for sure how many you should order.
By teal_dx
Phoenix288 wrote:Maybe you should make a thread where everyone can mention size and quantities.

Once I get a design done, I'll make that thread. That way people can decide if they're 100% committed after seeing the final design. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:
Phoenix288 wrote:Maybe you should make a thread where everyone can mention size and quantities.

Once I get a design done, I'll make that thread. That way people can decide if they're 100% committed after seeing the final design. :thumb:

good choice :thumb:
By ohDirka
#342482 I would look into getting deposits if I was doing this. I'd hate for Teal_dx to be dishing out his own money (again) for $50 hoodies, then nobody buy one. If you were serious about getting one then maybe putting down half the price of the hoodie wouldn't be a big deal.

I'm in for one though :thumb:
By egsedanguy
ohDirka wrote:I would look into getting deposits if I was doing this. I'd hate for Teal_dx to be dishing out his own money (again) for $50 hoodies, then nobody buy one. If you were serious about getting one then maybe putting down half the price of the hoodie wouldn't be a big deal.

I'm in for one though :thumb:

yea thats what i told him to do so he dont get stuck with paying. I would pay full price up front. but either way i want one. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
juls1488 wrote:i will send teal 50$ right now for one. xxl green pullover please and thank you. lol

seriously though, i am down for one regardless of what it ends up costing.

me too. :thumb: ill even wear one in the summer. :lol: