General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By homauto
#355195 Anyone ever used these rods? I feel that pretty good, Recommended for you today!

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RYGE6SA

Here's the specs (for those too lazy to click the link).

Fit for: Honda Civic CX DX EX LX HX RT Si Value 1.6L/CRX Si 1.6L; Quantity: one set (4 Pieces), Center length: 137.00mm, Big end diameter: 48.00mm, Small end diameter: 19.00mm Big end width: 22.80mm, Small end width: 18.20mm
Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing£¬Full 3D Designed and processed by CNC machine; All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine;
Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk; 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed, Multi-stage heat treated, Shot peened to relieve stress; Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin; Weight tolerance each set rods: +/- 1g;
Come with ARP2000 bolts(contact us for extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts);
By teal_dx
#355199 Since you're asking about them, I assume you're not selling this set on amazon. So I'll move this post to the proper section :thumb:

From what I have read, these are made in china. I wouldn't trust chinese parts as internals of my built engine. :wink: