General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By suspendedHatch
vince72310 wrote:Ianother problem was that the fan was never turning on so they had to bypassed it so whenever I turn the car on the fan turns on and stays on till I turn the car off

Don't go to this hack shop anymore. Fix your fan correctly. There's a fan switch, a fan relay triggered by the ECU, and a fan. Not that hard. That shop should be forced to close down.

Go to hondahookup and download the repair manual. It has all the troubleshooting on how to fix the radiator fan.

Take out your thermostat and see if it's stuck closed. You boil it in a pot of water and see if the spring collapses.

With all this overheating you've most likely blown the headgasket at this point.
By vince72310
#351669 I took my car to go get a head test to check if my head gasket is blown or cracked or warped. If it's not thennn its an electrical problem somewhere most likely my cluster I'm hoping. It's in the shop right now so fingers crossed :o
By vince72310
#351677 According to the radiator mech and the head test my head is warped and the gasket it broken which is gonna cost $1,100 to fix. Sooooo instead of putting that in my old engine Im gonna put that $1,100 to a new d15b vtec from HMO off a 92-95 and it should all bolt up I'll just need a new ECU if I'm not mistaken.