General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By lmlp640r
#345283 I have a 95 ex with d16z6. A few days ago I started it and when I pressed the accelerator to pull out on the road, it started bucking and wouldn't accelerate until I let off and then eased on the throttle. I drove it home and every stop light I took off from the same thing happened, but in higher RPM's it was fine. When I got home I parked, then a couple minutes later went to start it and it wouldn't start. Turned over but didn't fire. Once it was cold it started just fine, and intermittently would chug from a stop. Trying to start it when it was warm again, it would not start.
I checked the spark in all the plugs, replaced the fuel filter, and cleaned a little corrosion off the distributer cap. I tested the fuel pressure and it seemed fine to me.
By doing some research it seems to me this is an ignition problem, but I'm not sure where to start. I'm trying to get pointed in the right direction before buying new parts.

Here's a video of the fuel pressure and the chugging. It only happens when I give moderate throttle quickly, but it's fine if I ease on the gas.

By lmlp640r
#345358 I changed the spark plugs and wires, that didn't seem to fix it so then I changed the distributer cap and rotor and all is well.