General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By Trix
#328619 ok been thinking about doing the hood riser thing, but i dont want to use just some bullshit washers, i was thinking about getting some from passwordjdm, and doing it just for looks, and was wondering what would you guys think about it, and would they be hard to install?
By Leppy
Trix wrote:ok been thinking about doing the hood riser thing, but i dont want to use just some bullshit washers, i was thinking about getting some from passwordjdm, and doing it just for looks, and was wondering what would you guys think about it, and would they be hard to install?

Check this thread out. http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=24260&highlight=hood+risers
By Trix
#328629 thanks leppy, just wasnt sure, what they did i no IMO the hood looks neat but thats just me tho
By Leppy
Trix wrote:thanks leppy, just wasnt sure, what they did i no IMO the hood looks neat but thats just me tho

I thought about doing it myself since I have a B18C swap, but I just need a new hood (mine's warped) so I'll probably just end up with a vented one.

Personally, I like the circuit racer look
By FG2_Andrew
#328655 it looks OK, IMO. but don't waste your money on PWJDM hood spacers. just use washers. or find a cheaper manufacturer.