General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By ej2??
#323367 my bro inlaw just gave me a tub full of parts and i need help identifying them and an idea what i could get for them he knows less about cars then i do so he wouldnt be any help i do kno this stuff was on a eg8 built bottom end d15b7 then it got a mini me done around 500 miles on it all

i know its a ecu but the sticker is missing probably a p28 told it has a type r map on it dunno if its civic or integra

i kno what this is how much could i get for it?

i have no clue what kind of injectors these are it has inp-009 on one side and b450l on the other ive searched but cant find anything

5 MSD wires and dizzy casing

have no clue what the heck this was used for

fpr?

not the slightest clue what it is

fuel rail

garrett turbo housing says a/r 42 got no clue about the specs of it but theres no play in it at all

harness dont know if its a dx or ex one

intake mani again idk if dx or ex

and finally a spearco intercooler

also have a/c stuff piping compressor bracket but not sure if its all there
By ej2??
#323368 sorry for the big pics i cant figure out how to resize it
By ej2??
#323381 turbo plate says

model no tb0357
no s. 0276f
no g.f. 466954-2
and a client number
By teal_dx
#323390 You just scored some good stuff!

Not sure what ECU it is w/o having the sticker... maybe someone here knows the guts of ecus better than I do.

Stock cam gear isn't worth much because people upgrade to adjustable ones. Maybe $5 if you can find someone who needs it. Looks to be from a d16z6/D15b7.

Injectors are DSM Blue Top 450cc Low Impedance injectors. I have these on my turbo setup. I bought the set of 4 for $50. You'll need a resistor box to run them on a civic.

A dizzy w/o the guts isn't worth much... if it is a z6 housing, maybe someone will use it and put their internals in it zince the cx/dx/lx nd obd2 dizzys wont fit the z6 head. The MSD caps I have seen also use an external coil, looks like yours does also. You can get an external coil for $40 and up. (I have one for cheap used for 5 mins on a dyno if you are going to use this setup.)

The gauge thingy looks like a mechanical oil pressure gauge. Maybe Fuel pressure gauge. Not sure of the value - looks custom made. Most vehicles with an ECU use an electronic oil gauge.

Blue thing is an adjustable FPR, one of the less reliable ones that go over the OEM fpr. (The ones that are an entire unit are better design as they dont rely on a stock 20 yr old diaphram.) Maybe $10-20

The black sensor is the EVAP purge Valve, maybe worth a couple bucks if you can find someone in need of one.

Rail w/ gauge might be worth $30-40 to the right buyer. Looks like a z6 rail.

Harness is worth $75 or so if it is an si/ex. $50 if dx/lx. Look for a green vtec solenoid to tell what kind it is. If anything is cut up, it's worth far less.

IM looks like a Y8 MANUAL intake manifold which it worth at least $50, I'd ask $75 since you have the throttle body and IACV on there. Looks like it has been modded to accept a couple extra vac lines.

Turbo looks like a T3 which is a good affordable turbo for a D series. Prob worth a few hundred if it's in good shape.

edit:
Googled the model no. and it says it is off a SAAB.
By ej2??
#323401 thanks teal! sorry about the other post

looks like i can get a few bucks outta it id love to go boost but im still having problems with the car and i dont think the 317xxx mile motor would agree much
is there any way to clean the turbo from the inside? im not sure if dunking it in water would be a good idea,could i put the injectors in water to clean them?
thanks again
By Uknterror
#323437 Never put parts like those in water, very bad idea. The turbo if your sure has no play I would still have it taken apart and have the seals replaced. Injectors Id just hook them up too a rail and give them power and fuel and see if they even still work or if pattern is good and clean fire.
By ej2??
#323438 as i thought thanks for the reply
By teal_dx
#323443 +1 on the turbo. There's a how-to rebuild a T3 Garrett turbo in the DIY list.

There are ways to clean the injectors: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&t ... 43&bih=901
By ej2??
#323488 thanks teal ive read your turbo DIY before,seems its seize up pretty bad from sitting a year ill have to rip into it