General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By TattooedFish
#308715 Ok mods im sorry to make a complete thread about this but i tried googling and couldn't find the info I was looking for.

I purchased a EF hatch shell bout 6 months ago well it had a radiator in the hatch in the box.

I am almost sure by looking at it that its a integra radiator, if not its close in size its missing the fan's but I thought since my ac is removed now it may be a nice replacement from the little radiator and throw some twin slim fans on it.

Is there a model numbrer on these usually or something to identify them by? I have yet to find any markings on it.
By EJ1_MK
#308723 EF body cars had a full radiator but is shorter than the teg one I believe. As far as markings I don't know and if it is aftermarket it will be tough to figure out what its for.
By TattooedFish
#308724 I guess I need to google some more pics I have no experience with the EF hatchs but I plan on using it in my eg if it will work.

If I can figure out what vehicle is from im going to measure the mount distance tomorrow and see if I can find measurements online I looked up the ef rad after I saw this post and from pics alone its hard to tell which one it is.

It would make more sense to be a ef radiator but at the same time peeps love to put teggy parts in civics so who knows