General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By SkunkDcivic
#298507 I need a catch can slomotion has none atm and I need one what do you guys use and wer could I pick one up? Thanks
By teal_dx
#298510 I got a cheap one off of ebay for my setup.
Or if you're in a real pinch, you can make your own. Might look ghetto but as long as it serves it's purpose.... :thumb:
By Hatch-O-Doom
teal_dx wrote:I got a cheap one off of ebay for my setup.
Or if you're in a real pinch, you can make your own. Might look ghetto but as long as it serves it's purpose.... :thumb:

I have seen people run a redbull can with a hose to it as a catchcan, it was awesome... worked but ghetto
By SkunkDcivic
#298513 Well I don't wan.a make one no time between work and gf and family stuff I wanna order it and throw it on so no one knows a decent one haha
By SkunkDcivic
#298516 Well I don't wan.a make one no time between work and gf and family stuff I wanna order it and throw it on so no one knows a decent one haha
By JUICE
#298551 Call Rob @ TPR in Cincy..

Total Performance Racing
(513) 942-7020
sales@tprcincy.com
In House Dynapack Dyno

Authorized Dealer
ERL,ID Fuel Injectors,Driveshaft Shop,FULL-RACE,T1 Race Development,CP Pistons,MSD,EFI Wizard, NRG Tech,Kure-International, Thermal R&D, Hondata, VP Race Fuels, RPS Clutches,AVID Racing,Precision Turbo,Exospeed Racing Products
Competition Clutch, Wiseco Pistons, M&H Tire,SPEC Clutch

thats where i got mine. he sells it as a kit that comes with everything you need to hook it up for like $150

By SkunkDcivic
#298565 Does anyone know were I can buy the hoses and fittings?
By teal_dx
#298568 You can get different sizes and types of hose by the foot at auto parts stores. The fittings will be a little tough. You can try air compressor fittings or maybe see what hd or lowes has in their hardware/ plumbing sections for fittings.