General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By CraigMW
#294666 I have an EG hatchback with a F22B1 and I need help getting it running if someone would like to throw out some tips or ideas... I replaced all of the main wiring recently but it does not want to start. I have power (lights and all) but when i turn the key to start it, I hear my fuel pump then it just does one "click" that is coming from the main fuse box that would normally be under the hood (in my case, it is in the dash where the air bag would be). Can anyone identify this problem or possibly point me in the right direction? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again guys!
By CraigMW
#294742 haha! Yes, maybe i should get her out there tomorrow (Valentines Day) to help me with my car... I bet she would really love me for that!

I was able to get some cables from my mom last night while I was out that way. I plan on taking my starter off this afternoon if i still have some light by time i get home. I will keep you posted on the outcome.
By m73
#294744 my car was doing something similar but it would start after i tried to start it a few more times..
I cleaned the connections from battery to starter and grounds and made sure everything was tight. It hasn't happened since, so I's suggest trying that first
By CraigMW
#294753 Thanks m73! I will give that a shot as well!