General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By lunaticracer21
#286929 okay I have a 93 civic hatch with f22a6 motor setup integra injectors integra ls ecu...now my problem is it has a low idle just by barely moving the car if you let off the gas pedal it wants to shut off I switched out the injectors thinking that maybe they were stuck on open and I cleaned up idle air control valve change my spark plug wires and plugs new cap and still no improvement
By JUICE
#286932 if the "LS" ecu you got isn't chipped with a basemap to run the F22 you're gonna have fuel/timing issues i'd imagine..
By dbrooks
#286941 ....Probably the ECU that goes to your F22
By Apexracing
dbrooks wrote:....Probably the ECU that goes to your F22

Thats a start if you can wire it up.
By JUICE
F22A6: 140 hp (104.40 kW) @ 5600 rpm. The F22A6 is the same as the F22A1 except for a slightly more aggressive camshaft, a better flowing cast exhaust manifold, a different more aggressively tuned ECU (PT6), and a different intake manifold that utilizes IAB's and also has a bigger plenum. The F22A6 also has a windage tray in the oil pan, and stiffer valve springs to accommodate the more aggressive camshaft.

142 ft·lbf (193 N m) @ 4500 rpm

cool motor. sounds like you definitely need to get it on the right ECU. if the "PT6" is hard to find or OBD2, and you're already running OBD1, you could just chip the one you got