General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By OhShft!
#276254 after doing lots of research for hours on end i have found out why they have broken and why they are not bad i have seen people just say there bad but where they cast that broke or are they forged ? because if there cast there gonna break because there rated 500 hp at the flywheel so if you make a lot its gonna break but if you get forged i have read people with ls1 and mustangs with them making 800 plus and no problems at all the common reasons why it brakes

1.builder error
2.you try and build on a budget and don change out other things like your supposed too
3.you run cast on a 500 plus hp build
4.you don't get it balanced(people o that believe it or not)
just take care of your motor

scat cranks are just the same as eagle same material its in the builders hands . its amazing what a little bit of research will do and digging on American muscle forums will tel you! :thumb: im gonna give reviews too so don't worry!
By JUICE
#276270 :eh:

I know people with stock B series cranks making over 500whp.. the forged cranks eagle makes for Hondas are awesome and can pretty much take whatever you can throw at them..
By OhShft!
#276350 I only posted this cuzz when i asked about them and people said they were trash so i then i did research about it an found out other wise.people are sheep and hear things and assume there true without research
By RWMIII
OhShft! wrote:I only posted this cuzz when i asked about them and people said they were trash so i then i did research about it an found out other wise.people are sheep and hear things and assume there true without research

Welcome to the age of the world wide web. :roll: