General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By Eg6H2D
poorman type-r wrote:Well build a nasty B series. B series is still the best in my opinion it has proven to hit 8.3's by NRG Tech with their B18c1 (GSR) 1200+whp Hatch. I doubt you will be making crazy numbers like that because I can't and don't even want to think about how much it would cost to build it. In the end though, it is all about what Series motor you prefer.

$50k +
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
EG6b20R wrote:
poorman type-r wrote:Well build a nasty B series. B series is still the best in my opinion it has proven to hit 8.3's by NRG Tech with their B18c1 (GSR) 1200+whp Hatch. I doubt you will be making crazy numbers like that because I can't and don't even want to think about how much it would cost to build it. In the end though, it is all about what Series motor you prefer.

$50k +

with 5000 you can make a 10 second beast!
By poorman type-r
EG6b20R wrote:

$50k +

:jawdrop: Holy Shit!!!