General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By goodyearrr
#268374 Hello all,

Haven't posted in a while, my d13 is off the road ATM I'm about to twin Carb it, but also changin the headgasket.

All I'm trying to find is some one that can supply me with a OEM head gasket set for not a ridiculous price.

If I have to I will go to Honda direct but I don't want them to give a price that is over 100 quid give or take.

Don't know if its just me but I can't find anyone that will even do an OEM one for my d13b2.

Any help need the car on the road this week!
By flyinryan122
#268380 Honda head gaskets are around $60 USD. from the dealer.

http://www.yiparts.com/en/Part/HO/E/361

You can buy a HG for a d15b7. Those are easy to find, and they are the same HG.
By goodyearrr
#268482 Well I went to Honda, the gasket kit was £165!! So I asked just for the head gasket which is £70, which I'm happy to do just wondered is the OEM headgasket an MLS headgasket?

Also, I want some valve stem seals, but got quoted 35 pound for them, is there anywhere cheaper or do any other heads use the same seals?
By goodyearrr
goodyearrr wrote:Also, I want some valve stem seals, but got quoted 35 pound for them, is there anywhere cheaper or do any other heads use the same seals?

Bump
By teal_dx
#268581 You may want to post this in the UK section if you're looking to purchase locally. You could try www.hondaautomotiveparts.com but I'm not sure they ship to the UK.