General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By 92hatchy
#264446 hey guys i need some help here my eg is over heating when i come to a stop and has been over heating when i take off and then it will start to come down slowly. now i have tooken the thermostat and it still does the same thing but i have heard that it could be the head gasket is done for..or that the fan is not kicking on but i kno it is cause i can hear it or that it could be air bubbles inside the cooling system and u would have to bleed it, i need help here and would like to kno where i can start looking....please heeeeellllpppp
By Gustavo
#264447 U kinda answered ur own question. But yeah u can start by bleeding ur radiator. So do u have a thermostat in there? N worse case is that u do have a blown headgasket.
By M Riley
#264450 Check out my overheating problem posts :)
By Bh3417
#265625 try putting a new thermostat in sometimes when u run no thermostat it let's the water flow to fast and it don't stay in the radiator long enough to cool
By Honda4life
#265628 Check radiator to make sure there are no pin size holes. Check you hoses as well to make sure there are no leaks. Did you look at the coolant resivor to see if it look milky or discolored cuz then you will def need a new head gasket. Furthermore could be a failed water pump