General engine questions/issues that aren't specific to the other categories
By GhostBoyHiro
#252271 ok so i recently bought a 95 honda civic sedan for $400 at an auction n it was missing the front end so i got everything new fenders hood bumper den it was missing some engine stuff, i got all the fuses n relays, new battery, spark plugs n wires, n for some reason it wont start the car has spark, and it sounds like it wants 2 start, i tryed pumping the gas while i started it, i even put enough gas in it, i mean the dash lights up the car is on the ON position n it just wont start i need some help ASAP thanx.
By teal_dx
#252292 I would check the main ground wires first since so much was missing. There's one on the tranny, one on the engine (valve cover) and the most important one is located at the thermostat housing and had like 4 or so smaller ground wires on it - car won't start if they aren't hooked up.

There's also chassis grounds in the bay behind the headlights, there are 2 little boxes, but I think those are only for the lights and maybe horn so that shouldn't affect starting.

Also are you hearing the fuel pump prime? (put your ear on the bottom of rear seat in the middle and have someone turn the key to "on" position)
If not it could be the main relay.

And you double checked the firing order?